Kevin J. Milton
PRACTICE FOCUS AND EXPERIENCE
Kevin Milton practices in the Business Law and Banking and Credit areas. Kevin assists with general corporate law and finance matters, including corporate formation, commercial transactions, private equity, and corporate governance. Prior to joining Davis Malm, Kevin held internship positions at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Office of the General Counsel; United States Attorney’s Office, Criminal Division; Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office; and several private practice firms in Boston.
- Assisted with a $10M debt financing transaction for a California-based medical device company.
- Assisted in an M&A transaction involving the sale of a video production company.
- Assisted in amending a license agreement for a biotech investment company.
- Assisted with drafting a Host Community Agreement for a recreational cannabis company applying for retail, cultivation, and processing licenses in Massachusetts.
- Admitted: Massachusetts.
- Member: Boston Bar Association.