Alicia R. Selman
PRACTICE FOCUS AND EXPERIENCE
Alicia Selman practices in the Real Estate and Environmental area. She assists in a range of real estate transactions and litigation matters for individuals and commercial clients, including lenders, developers, title insurance companies, and condominiums.
While in law school, Alicia interned with the Hon. Howard P. Speicher at the Massachusetts Land Court. She also gained valuable experience through internships with the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency, the Executive Office of Health and Human Services, the Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, and three private practice law firms.
- Admitted: Massachusetts.
- Member: Boston Bar Association; Women's Bar Association.
- Founder of Her New HairDo, an organization focused on styling hair for young girls living in shelters (2015 - Present).
- Rosie's Place Women's Shelter: Volunteer (2010 - Present).
- Somerville Home-Residential Care Facility: Volunteer (2010 - 2016).
- Boston Living Center: Volunteer (2010 - 2016).