Haritha D. Ambros
Practice Focus and Experience
Haritha Ambros practices in the Business Law area. She focuses on assisting emerging companies in corporate formation, financings, and related general commercial matters, including drafting and reviewing term sheets, investor rights agreements, board consents, and stock purchase agreements for private company financings. Haritha also advises clients in day-to-day legal matters, such as corporate governance, maintaining capitalization tables and stock ledgers, conducting due diligence for transactions, and negotiating and drafting contracts, including licensing agreements, vendor agreements, SaaS agreements, professional service agreements, reseller agreements, and leases. Haritha represents clients in a broad array of technology fields, including software, automated healthcare administration, telecommunications, robotics, and medical devices. She also has experience representing clients in patent disputes.
Prior to joining Davis Malm, Haritha practiced at Chu, Ring & Hazel LLP.
- Established equity incentive plans for several emerging businesses.
- Represented a healthcare-tech company in negotiations with insurance companies.
- Represented the IT group of a medical device company and negotiated various vendor and partner agreements.
- Represented a beverage company in a $1 million financing and general corporate matters.
- Represented pharmaceutical company in a $13 million asset purchase sale.
- Represented an ultrasound company in a series B and convertible note financing rounds.
- Admitted: Massachusetts, New York, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Member: Boston Bar Association; Women's Bar Association.
- Volunteer: Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Assessing Copyright Protection and Infringement Issues Involved with 3D Printing and Scanning, American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal, Issue 41-2, 2013, Haritha D. Ambros (author)